Some places still available for tomorrow’s event!
Join delegates from DONG Energy, Repsol, Vestas & more! Click here to book today.
The pace of growth in wind is quickening and the need for skilled workers couldn’t be more pressing. Competition for workers is intense and the talent supply chain is stretched making attracting and retaining top talent is a top priority for wind businesses.
Join your peers at Windpower Monthly’s Wind HR & Talent Management forum on the 9-10 October in Hamburg to hear the latest human resources and recruitment best practice in the wind industry.
The event has been designed to explore how businesses can secure the best people and develop them. Exploring case studies from major employers, you can uncover how to:
- Source top quality candidates through a variety of channels that deliver value for money
- Boost the skills base of the workforce and increase the volume of qualified talent
- Develop your employees skills and experience through structured internal programmes
- Forecast the recruiting needs of your business and the steps you can take now to ensure you’re not caught short in the future
As it has been estimated that by 2020 there will be 446,000 jobs in the European wind industry*, surely your company needs to take steps to remain competitive in this growing market?
Who should attend:
- Human Resource Directors, Partners, Managers and Executives
- Recruitment Team Leaders, Managers and Advisors
- Engineering and Project Management Team Leaders
- Talent Management and Development Consultants
- Higher and Further Education Stakeholders
- Skills policy development Officials
- University and Academy leaders