Some places still available for tomorrow’s event!
Join delegates from DONG Energy, Centrica, Bond Air, Siemens, ODE and many more! Click here to book today.
As projects move further offshore, having robust O&M strategies in place is becoming more and more crucial. With a multitude of options available to achieve better results for all project needs from access to remote monitoring, it is essential that you are up-to-date with the latest experience and know what tools are on the market in order to form foolproof O&M plans.
On 9-10 October Windpower Monthly will bring together the main players in the offshore wind industry from utilities, operators, OEMs and more to debate the latest challenges facing offshore O&M professionals. This is the only offshore-specific O&M event, so it will be the most focused towards your needs.
Gain in-the-field experiences about how to:
- Build maintenance strategies that reduce the cost of energy & price of power per KW/h
- Employ the right people & giving the correct training for safe, efficient offshore O&M
- Establish vessel & access needs & experience on far-offshore wind farms
- Assess the cost-benefits of the different accommodation platforms for far-offshore projects
- Implement successful maintenance techniques for foundations and export and array cables
- Effectively interpret & apply remote monitoring data to reduce interventions
- Prepare for your end of warranty and make the best decisions about post-warranty O&M on your projects
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with your peers and find out what lessons have been learned so far to ensure you are prepared for current and future O&M needs.
PLUS: Helicopter Briefing, 11 October
For far-offshore projects, helicopters can be a necessary part of your vessel spread. Join Windpower Monthly for this in-depth morning briefing to explore the different kinds of helicopters available and understand their capabilities and the associated challenges of use.
To see the 2011 event website, please click here.