Over 90% of delegate places reserved! Just one week left to register and join senior professionals from companies including:
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem – Diamond UK Transmission Corp Ltd – DONG Energy Wind Power
Global Marine Systems Energy Ltd – Hochtief Solutions AG – HR Wallingford
JDR Cable Systems Ltd – Siemens Energy – Solstad Shipping
SSE – Statkraft UK Ltd – wpd offshore solutions GmbH
The 3rd annual Offshore Cable Installation, Engineering & Maintenance Forum is taking place on 12-13 March 2013 in London.
Cables are grounds for up to 80% of insurance claims The explanations for delay and cable malfunction are not always readily available which is why Windpower Monthly has put together a lessons learned focussed forum. This offshore cable specific event will provide a confidential space for full and frank discussion in order to set the standard for best practice for cable installation and maintenance.
Key questions to be answered:
- What lessons can be learnt from repairs on current offshore wind farms?
- How can the industry reduce cable risk going forward?
- What are the new methods of cable protection & burial available?
- What can offshore wind learn from the oil and gas industry & how can it be applied to deeper water?
- What are the major causes of delay & how can they be rectified?
- HVAC vs. HVDC: when is each one the better option?
- What can you do to reduce the amount of time spent on the platform, reducing your project timeline?
- How can the industry manage the challenge of limited cable capacity while keeping costs down?
- What changes are happening in planning legislation & how will they affect your projects?
- How to implement a robust O&M contingency plan for your wind farm?
Who should attend?
This forum is a must-attend for representatives from developers/project owners, cable manufacturers and installers with the following job titles:
- Electrical Engineering
- Operations & Maintenance
- Geotechnical Engineering
|Damen Shipyards Gorinchem|